Thank you for visiting globusfashion.com the authorized exclusive Online Shop for Globus in India. Your visit to this website is subject to these Terms and Conditions:
This website globusfashion.com is independently operated by INCOM Services Pvt Ltd, an India based company incorporated under the Indian Companies Act of 1956 as per an agreement with Globus, the owners of the "Globus" trademark and intellectual property relating to the 'Globus' brand. INCOM Services Pvt Ltd may be referred to by full name or as INCOM or 'We'
Your use of this website confirms your agreement to follow these rules and to be bound by them. INCOM Services Pvt Ltd reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Your use of this website following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms and Conditions as and when they are change.
INCOM Services Pvt Ltd is in the business of creating internet retail platforms that enable retailers and internet businesses to sell products & services directly to consumers operating internet retail businesses and online platforms, as an online distributor for various brands and companies operating in India and abroad. The liability of INCOM Services Pvt Ltd under this agreement is limited to a maximum of the value of the product purchased from INCOM Services Pvt Ltd plus shipping charges that may have been charged. Under no circumstances shall INCOM Services Pvt Ltd be liable for any direct or indirect costs incurred by you for any reason related to the purchase or intended purchase of products and services on sites operated by INCOM Services Pvt Ltd.
INCOM Services Pvt Ltd will not be responsible for any liability arising out of the conduct of its employees, associates, contractors and suppliers that may cause any financial or other loss to you.
INCOM Services Pvt Ltd owns the Website and shall retain all intellectual property rights, and ownership and proprietary rights and shall have the sole right, title and interest in and over the Website. No part of the website, the designs or the terms and references within shall be copied or transmitted for commercial purposes. Nothing contained in this Agreement shall give or be deemed to grant, whether directly or by implication, you any right, title or interest in or to the ownership or use of the Trademarks and Intellectual property. Purchases of products on this site does not transfer any of the intellectual property related to the products, their design or concepts to you.
If any website links are provided to external websites, INCOM Services Pvt Ltd is not responsible for the actions or consequences of the links provided. By using this website you declare and agree that you have the full power and authority to make enter into a transaction with INCOM Services Pvt Ltd and that you are over 18 years of age and are legally competent to enter into an agreement. Any fraud, neglect, deliberate omission, wrongful act or default conducted by you will be subject to legal action and INCOM Services Pvt Ltd will not be responsible for your actions.
INCOM Services Pvt Ltd shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from its failure to perform any of its obligations under this Agreement if such failure is the result of circumstances outside its control including but not limited to the outbreak of war, any governmental act, act of war, explosion, accident, civil commotion, riot, industrial dispute, strike, lockout, stoppages or restraint of labour from whatever cause, whether partial or general, weather conditions, traffic congestion, mechanical breakdown, obstruction of any public or private road or highway or outbreak of any communicable disease or any other force majeure, fire, flood or any other act of God.
INCOM Services Pvt Ltd is solely a channel for sale of products that are manufactured by other companies and INCOM Services Pvt Ltd is not responsible for any consequences that arise from the use of the product. The buyer or user of the product needs to make their own judgment of the safety and risks associated with various products that may be sold, and are solely responsible for the consequences of use of these products. Information about the products and services sold by INCOM Services Pvt Ltd is provided to it by the manufacturer and supplier of the products and services. As such INCOM Services Pvt Ltd takes this information at face value and publishes this without any further verification. As such INCOM Services Pvt Ltd is not responsible for the accuracy or validity of this information.
The content of this website and other websites operated by INCOM Services Pvt Ltd may contain materials that are created by suppliers, vendors and others who sell their products and services. If any of the material is found to be objectionable or is found to have violated any law or copyright, the responsibility of this would be with the producer of the materials and INCOM Services Pvt Ltd will not be liable or responsible for any of the content. Any issues relating to this would need to be dealt with the original producer of the content and materials. To report any violation or concern, kindly email to Incomaccounting@Iksula.Com
Shipping of products will be done by the method indicated in the order. If for any reason INCOM Services Pvt Ltd decides to send the product using an alternate method, other than the one indicated in the order, you will not need to pay any additional charges for this. Title and risk of loss for all products ordered by you shall pass on to you upon INCOM’s shipment to the shipping carrier. The product colour and actual size may vary from the visual representation on the website. If for any reason you do not wish to use the product you may return it back to INCOM Services Pvt Ltd in its original packaging and condition without any use or wear and tear to the address given on the invoice. This must be received by INCOM Services Pvt Ltd within 14 days from the time it is received by you.
Once you place an order with INCOM Services Pvt Ltd, you cannot cancel this order once it is processed. You will need to return the product to INCOM Services Pvt Ltd once you received it. Returns must comply with the return conditions as given in this agreement. INCOM Services Pvt Ltd has the right to assign or transfer all or part of its rights or obligations under this Agreement without prior notification.
User Account, Password, and Security:
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Website's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify globusfashion.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. globusfashion.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this.
The User agrees and undertakes not to reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website. Limited reproduction and copying of the content of the Website is permitted provided that globusfashion.com name is stated as the source and prior written permission of globusfashion.com is sought. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted.
User Conduct and Rules:
You agree and undertake to use the Website and the Service only to post and upload messages and material that are proper. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using a Service, you will not:
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
- upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer;
- conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India; and
- Violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere herein.
- Exploit any of the services. We reserve the right to deprive individual customers of our Cash on Delivery payment option. Moreover, we might refuse any of our services, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders at our discretion, including but not limited to, if we believe that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to our interests.
- You shall not make any derogatory, defamatory, abusive, inappropriate, profane or indecent statement/s and/or comment/s about globusfashion.com, its associates, and partners on any property owned by globusfashion.com
User Warranty and Representation:
The user guarantees, warrants, and certifies that you are the owner of the content which you submit or otherwise authorized to use the content and that the content does not infringe upon the property rights, intellectual property rights or other rights of others. You further warrant that to your knowledge, no action, suit, proceeding, or investigation has been instituted or threatened relating to any content, including trademark, trade name service mark, and copyright formerly or currently used by you in connection with the Services rendered by globusfashion.com
Intellectual Property Rights:
- Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, globusfashion.com owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (whether patentable or not), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from the Website belonging to globusfashion.com without obtaining authorization from globusfashion.com.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is expressly clarified that you will retain ownership and shall solely be responsible for any content that you provide or upload when using any Service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which you may upload, transmit or store when making use of our various Service. However, with regard to the product customization Service (as against other Services like blogs and forums) you expressly agree that by uploading and posting content on to the Website for public viewing and reproduction/use of your content by third party users, you accept the User whereby you grant a non-exclusive license for the use of the same.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless globusfashion.com from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by globusfashion.com that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms.
Unauthorized Charges on your card
If you see charges on your credit/debit card for purchases made on globusfashion.com , but you never created an account or signed up, please check with your family members or business colleagues authorized to make purchases on your behalf, to confirm that they haven't placed the order. If you're still unable to recognize the charge, please report the unauthorized purchase within 60 days of the transaction to enable to begin an investigation.
Cancellation of Fraudulent Orders
To provide a safe and secure shopping experience, we regularly monitor transactions for fraudulent activity. In the event of detecting any suspicious activity, globusfashion.com reserves the right to cancel all past, pending and future orders without any liability. globusfashion.com also reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders in scenarios like inaccuracies in pricing of product on website and stock unavailability. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed to your Card Account. Any promotional voucher used for the cancelled orders may not be refunded.
The customer may be considered fraudulent if any of the following scenarios are met:
- Customer with a very high return rate
- Customer doesn't reply to the payment verification mail sent by
- Customer fails to produce adequate documents during the payment details verification
- Misuse of another customer's phone/email
- Customer uses invalid email and phone no.
- Overuse of a voucher code
- Use of a special voucher not tagged to the email ID used.
- Customer returns the wrong product
- Customer refuses to pay for an order
- Customer is involved in the snatch and run for any order
- Invalid/Incomplete address escalated by FE
Cancellation of Bulk Orders
globusfashion.com may cancel any orders that classify as 'Bulk Order' under certain criteria at any stage of the product delivery. An order can be classified as 'Bulk Order' if it meets with the below-mentioned criteria, and any additional criteria as defined by globusfashion.com:
- Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale
- Multiple orders placed for same product at the same address, depending on the product category
- Bulk quantity of the same product ordered
- Invalid address given in order details
- Any malpractice used to place the order
- Any promotional voucher used for placing the 'Bulk Order' may not be refunded
Process for Pilferage Claim
If a customer raises a complaint about partial item/partial order through Customer Care
- The customer is supposed to claim for pilferage within 48 hours of delivery failing which the claim will not be entertained
- An Email will be sent seeking/providing following information:
- Short description of the case (A few questions will be asked to help us understand the scenario)
- The snapshots of the packet and other box(If any)(Try to cover the sides which look tampered/damaged as per the customer)
- The refund for prepaid orders will be done after investigation which usually requires 3-4 business day. The process will include investigation with the concerned departments
- The customer may not be liable for a refund if he/she falls in any of the scenarios stated below:
- Customer fails to provide adequate information about the case
- Customer fails to provide snapshots of the packet and box(if any)
- If an opened delivery was received, pilferage claims must be made the same day
- Customer must not dispose the packaging for 3-4 days post-delivery. We might need to pick-up your packaging for investigation at our end.
This Agreement shall be subject to and construed in accordance with the laws of India- and the Parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai.
In the event of any disputes, differences or controversies between the Parties hereto, out of or in connection with the provisions of this Agreement, or any action taken hereunder, the Parties hereto shall thoroughly explore all possibilities for an amicable settlement. In case an amicable settlement cannot be reached, such disputes, differences or controversies shall be referred to arbitration in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 including any amendment or re-enactment thereof. The proceedings of such arbitration shall be conducted in English language and the venue of such arbitration shall be Mumbai. The award of such arbitration shall be final and binding upon the Parties hereto. All notices, demands or other communications required or permitted to be given or made under or in connection with this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be sufficiently given or made (i) if delivered by hand or (ii) sent by pre-paid registered post addressed to INCOM Services Pvt Ltd.
Attn: Head of Legal and Compliance
C-601 Mangalya Tower
Marol Maroshi Road Andheri East
Mumbai - 400059